What Is KAMRA Inlay?
The Kamra Inlay treatment is an eye procedure that restores near vision and frees you from the constant frustrations of reading glasses. It provides a natural range of vision from near to far without blurry zones to help you enjoy clear near vision over time.
DR. Jean Keamy Talks Kamra Inlay
HOW DOES KAMRA INLAY WORKS
KAMRA INLAY BENEFITS
- Restores Everyday vision
- Provides a natural range of vision from near to far
- Long-term performance clear near vision over time.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Get back to everyday activities in a day or two (Recovery time varies).
Magnification may be needed for tiny print or reading in low light.
COMPLICATIONS AND RISK OF THE KAMRA INLAY TREATMENT
- The KAMRA inlay procedure may not eliminate the need for reading glasses.
- The KAMRA inlay procedure may cause blurred vision, difficulties with contrast sensitivity, problems with night vision, double vision, ghost images, glare, halos, and color disturbances. Your eye may also feel pain, dryness, burning, discomfort and look red.
- Other risks you may experience include infection, swelling, thinning, or inflammation of the cornea, and changes in your vision.
- The KAMRA inlay CAN be removed. During the clinical study, after removal of the inlay, vision generally returned to the level the patient had prior to the implantation with the KAMRA inlay. However, this does not guarantee that your vision will return to exactly what it was before surgery or that your eye will not have permanent damage.
BEFORE CONSIDERING THE KAMRA INLAY PROCEDURE
Contact us to learn more about KAMRA Inlay