Thank you for the terrific reviews, folks! Your reviews (and they’re always good!) keep us going, not just business-wise but in our hearts. Our commitment is to keep you healthy and happy. When you’re happy, we’re happy.
Keamy Eye & Laser Centre
Address the cause, not the symptoms! Perhaps 2023 will be the year you finally decide to lower the boom on your dry eyes. Get lasting relief with just one fifteen-minute appointment. Get the details here: https://www.seemedrkeamy.com/services/general-ophthalmology/dry-eye/lipiflow
Dr. Keamy still rules when it comes to Advanced Cataract Surgery and Premium Lenses!
Cataract surgery technology constantly evolves with innovations to address the varying needs of surgeons and patients. Dr. Keamy never misses a beat regarding keeping abreast of technology. If you are a golfer, boater, or just plain want to see it all, there’s a multi-vision premium IOL for you! Not a candidate for any of those IOLs? Ask Dr. Keamy about the Vivity IOL, which offers another option to address farsightedness. Don’t let cataracts limit your lifestyle. There’s an IOL that’s perfect for you! Talk to Dr. Keamy about premium lenses. Book your appointment today!
Roasted Brussel Sprouts Three Ways. (You choose!)
Brussel sprouts, the diminutive (and not so long so long ago!) ugly duckling of the cabbage family, have come into their own recently. When treated right, Brussel sprouts are not only delicious - but adorable and cool! Their elevated culinary status is primarily due to their nutritional value* and society's growing awareness of good health.
- Adjust oven rack to upper-middle position and heat oven to 500 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss Brussels sprouts with oil, water, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Transfer sprouts to a rimmed baking sheet and arrange them cut sides facing down.
- Cover the sheet tightly with aluminum foil and roast for 10 minutes.
- Remove foil and cook until Brussels sprouts are well browned and tender, 10 to 12 minutes longer.
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- ⅓ cup finely chopped walnuts, toasted