Keamy Cosmetic Center
Welcome the New Year with a Fresh New Face
- Improve skin texture
- Diminish lines, scars, and brown spots
- Tighten neck, eyelid, and undereye laxity
Keamy Eye & Laser Center
Dr. Keamy continues to offer the latest in advanced cataract technology and treatments. Get the complete picture of services, treatments, as well as outstanding reviews; visit Keamy Eye & Laser Centre https://www.seemedrkeamy.com/.
2 fennel bulbs, halved, cored, and sliced into ½-inch-thick wedges
- 1 lb. red potatoes, unpeeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 head radicchio (approx. 10 oz) halved, cored, and cutinto 2-inch-thick wedges*
- 8 oz. parsnips, peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 8 shallots, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tsp. minced fresh thyme
- 1 tsp. minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp. sugar
- ¾ tsp. table salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- 2 tbsp. minced fresh chives
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice, plus extra final seasoning
- Adjust oven rack to middle position and heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Toss fennel, potatoes, radicchio, parsnips, shallots, 1 tablespoon oil, garlic, thyme, rosemary, sugar, salt, and pepper together in a bowl.
- Arrange the radicchio in the center of a rimmed baking sheet, with the other vegetables around the perimeter, to keep the delicate radicchio from charring in the hot oven.
- Roast until tender and golden brown, 30 to 35 minutes, rotating sheet halfway through roasting.
- Whisk basil, chives, lemon juice, and the remaining 2 tablespoons oil together in a large serving bowl.
- Add vegetables and toss to combine. Season with salt, pepper, and extra lemon juice to taste.
*When coring the radicchio, leave just enough core to hold each wedge together.