LT: Hi, Dr. Keamy. I noticed you’ve run a couple of Juvederm promotions in the last 6 months. Clearly, you like the product. Tell me more about Juvederm and why you use it.
JK: Juvederm is a hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler that consists of a family of targeted products. Each is designed to augment a particular facial area and/or the level of severity of the treatment issue. The Juvederm family of five fillers include:
1. Juvederm Voluma XC adds volume and lift to cheeks, creating well-defined cheekbones.
2. Juvederm Vollure XC corrects mild to moderate wrinkles and folds, including the nasolabial folds.
3. Juvederm Vobella XC augments the lips and lip area, plumping, defining, and filling the “lipstick lines” emanating from the upper lip.
4. Juvederm Ultra XC fills fine lines and wrinkles in superficial locations such as the lips.
5. Juvederm Ultra Plus XC is used to fill deeper lines and wrinkles for a more dramatic result.
JK: Not all, Laura! When a patient tells me what problem needs correcting, such as a drooping chin area or contracting lips, I know what specialized product to recommend.
LT: That said, the Mix & Match offer you are running this month is the perfect opportunity for patients to see the benefits of the precisely focused Juvederm products!