When you smile, laugh, frown, or look puzzled, you contract the muscles of your face. Over time, these contractions produce permanent furrows and deep wrinkles in the skin. Dr. Keamy can improve the appearance of these areas that are prone to more visible signs of aging, especially around the:
- Eyes and mouth
- Between the eyebrows
- Forehead area
What Are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are FDA-approved and safe for use by most patients. Many of the fillers are made from substances found naturally in the body, or synthetically made to mimic natural substances or stimulate collagen production.
Administered via injection, dermal fillers plump wrinkles and soften facial folds restoring the smooth appearance of youth. Dermal fillers differ by brand with varying levels of viscosity, water content, organic, and semi-organic content; some more or less suited for particular areas of the face; and some last anywhere from 6 months to 5 years. Some brands have engineered their product to create a family of targeted fillers designed for specific areas of the face.
We offer patients several different dermal filler options in order to provide the best possible results for their individual needs. Keamy Cosmetic Centre offers the following dermal fillers to target your individual needs.
- Revanesse Versa
Benefits Of Face Fillers
These lines can make you look older, sad, angry or tired. Dermal fillers can not only prevent you from deepening these lines during natural facial movements, they can also erase these.
The Juvederm Family®
- Juvederm Voluma® XC adds volume and lift to cheeks, creating well-defined cheekbones, and liquid lift to the face.
- Juvederm Vollure® XC corrects moderate to severe wrinkles and folds, including the nasolabial folds and lines around the mouth and chin.
- Juvederm Vobella® XC augments the lips and lip area; plumping, defining, and filling the "lipstick lines" emanating from the upper lip.
- Juvederm® Ultra XC fills fine lines and wrinkles in superficial locations such as the lips, nasolabial folds.
- Juvederm® Ultra Plus XC is used to fill deeper lines and wrinkles for a more dramatic result.
The Restylane Family®
- Restylane® Lyft adds lift to cheeks, smooths smile lines, and adds volume to the backs of hands.
- Restylane® Defyne fills in moderate to severe nasolabial folds which are the creases that run from the corners of the nose to the corners of the mouth.
- Restylane® Refyne, a lighter version of Defyne, addresses fine lines of expression.
- Retsylane® Silk is used to plump lips and fill the wrinkles around the mouth.
- Restylane® Kysse delivers gentle volume, defined contour, and enhanced color to your lips.
Radiesse® reduces moderate to severe wrinkles, folds, creases, and sagging skin around the nose, mouth, cheeks, and jawline. Used in many areas of the face and body, Radiesse® delivers a fuller, more youthful look. Additionally, Radiesse® is an FDA-approved filler for the back of the hands.
Revanesse Versa® is a long-lasting, and versatile filler used in multiple areas of the face, including the brow, lips, nasolabial folds, and chin.
Bellafill® is the only FDA-approved dermal filler designed to stimulate collagen growth long term. Bellafill®'s benefits are two-fold: offering immediate as well as the sustainable results rendered by continual collagen growth, thus resurrecting the skin's younger days. Results can last up to 5 years.