Welcome To Keamy Cosmetic Centre
Keamy Cosmetic Centre offers a wide range of aesthetic services and treatments including Botox, dermal fillers, laser treatments and many more. To learn more about the cosmetic treatments we offer, review the information below or call 978.239.4746 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Keamy at her office in Westborough or Salem, MA.
About Dr. Keamy
Dr. Jean E. Keamy has been performing Botox, dermal fillers and eyelid rejuvenation for more than 15 years. She is one of the first cosmetic practitioners in Greater Boston to perform Thermi RF. Dr. Keamy is a board-certified ophthalmologist as well as a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology and the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery.
Dr. Keamy’s goal is to reveal each patient’s natural beauty and restore the fresh and youthful look of days past. Her thoughtful aesthetic sense, light touch, and sensitivity to her patients’ needs is what makes Dr. Keamy’s vibrant and growing practice so special.
Blepharoplasty, also known as eyelid surgery, is a procedure that improves the appearance of the upper and lower eyelids by tightening muscles and tissue or removing excess fat and skin. This procedure can be performed on men and women alike and offers a younger, more refreshed look that reflects across the whole face.
Wrinkle Reduction Treatment
BOTOX®, Dysport®, and Xeomin® all temporarily freeze targeted muscles to eliminate or reduce contraction-induced wrinkles in areas such as the lines between the brows, around the eyes, and on the forehead. Results typically last 3-4 months, longer with regular use.
Administered via injection, dermal fillers plump wrinkles and soften facial folds restoring the smooth appearance of youth. Dermal fillers differ by brand with varying levels of viscosity, water content, organic, and semi-organic content; some more or less suited for particular areas of the face; and some last anywhere from 6 months to 5 years. Some brands have engineered their product to create a family of targeted fillers designed for specific areas of the face.
The Restylane Family®
- Restylane® Lyft adds lift to cheeks, smooths smile lines, and adds volume to the backs of hands.
- Restylane® Defyne fills in moderate to severe nasolabial folds which are the creases that run from the corners of the nose to the corners of the mouth.
- Restylane® Refyne, a lighter version of Defyne, addresses mild to moderate nasolabial folds. Addresses fine lines of expression.
- Retsylane® Silk is used to plump lips and fill the wrinkles around the mouth.
The Juvederm Family®
- Juvederm Voluma® XC adds volume and lift to cheeks, creating well-defined cheekbones, and liquid lift to the face.
- Juvederm Vollure® XC corrects moderate to severe wrinkles and folds, including the nasolabial folds and lines around the mouth and chin.
- Juvederm Vobella® XC augments the lips and lip area; plumping, defining, and filling the "lipstick lines" emanating from the upper lip.
- Juvederm® Ultra XC fills fine lines and wrinkles in superficial locations such as the lips, nasolabial folds.
- Juvederm® Ultra Plus XC is used to fill deeper lines and wrinkles for a more dramatic result.
Radiesse® reduces moderate to severe wrinkles, folds, creases, and sagging skin around the nose, mouth, cheeks, and jawline. Used in many areas of the face and body, Radiesse® delivers a fuller, more youthful look. Additionally, Radiesse® is an FDA-approved filler for the back of the hands.
Revanesse Versa® is a long-lasting, and versatile filler used in multiple areas of the face, including the brow, lips, nasolabial folds, and chin.
Bellafill® is the only FDA-approved dermal filler designed to stimulate collagen growth long term. Bellafills® benefits are two-fold: offering immediate as well as the sustainable results rendered by continual collagen growth, thus resurrecting the skin's younger days. Results can last up to 5 years.
Kybella is an injectable treatment Dr. Keamy performs to improve one’s profile and overall appearance of moderate to severe fat below the chin.
Thermi is the world leader treatment in minimally invasive thermistor-regulated energy solutions for aesthetics, dermatology and women’s health.
Additonial Cosmetic Treatments
Kybella® is the synthetic form of a natural substance our body makes to help to break down and absorb fat. An injectable, Kybella® is designed to reduce the fat contributing a double chin.
- Laser Hair Removal is an FDA-approved procedure for permanent hair removal on areas such as the legs, arms, face, back, and bikini.
- Laser Pigmentation Removal or IPL (Limelight™) diminishes or removes the skin discoloration including age spots, sun damage spots, and freckles. Multiple treatments are required for removal.
- Laser Vein Removal is the permanent and non-invasive removal of medium size and spider veins. Visible results are immediate. Over time with multiple treatments, the veins disappear completely.
- Laser Genesis addresses conditions such as fine lines and wrinkles, pigmentation, redness and/or rosacea, excess oil reduction, and enlarged pores. Plus, it stimulates collagen growth.
Thermi RF™ System offers versatile modalities to safely deliver rapid results using temperature-controlled radio frequency to impact positive tissue change and naturally stimulate collagen.
- ThermiTight™ is a minimally-invasive injectable RF that uses a probe under the skin to heat and tighten the collagen in one treatment. ThermiTight™ is ideal for the neck, face, arms, stomach, and knees. Downtime is typically 24-72 hours.
- ThermiSmooth™ is an external procedure that uses temperature-controlled radio frequency to tighten skin and reduce fine lines. It is ideal for around the eyes and mouth. For optimal results, a series of 4-6 treatments is suggested.
Upper Eyelid Surgery or Blepharoplasty
As patients age, the skin of the upper eyelid becomes loose and droopy. Blepharoplasty is a minor surgical procedure that improves the appearance of the eyelid by removing excess skin. In certain circumstances, blepharoplasty improves vision by lifting the droopy lids out of the patient's field of vision. The take-away: Eyelid rejuvenation creates a younger, more refreshed look that impacts the whole face.